In my own music, I want to use the diamond notehead to denote residual tones sounding at the fingered pitch on the flute, which means that the 'resultant' pitch and the fingered pitch are the same (unlike harmonics where the fingered pitch and resultant pitch are normally different; Brian Ferneyhough uses the diamond notehead on its own in this way also, for example in Unity Capsule). This is all fine until I get to the value of a breve (or what you call 'double whole note'). I employ the breve as 'a duration lasting a whole breath' so for obvious reasons subdividing it won't do. Presumably I can create something like this myself but I haven't yet attempted this in Finale. I'm sure I can also change my choice of notation for a 'whole breath' but would rather not have to be 'technology led' in the notational choices I make. Perhaps there is someone else who has come across this question?