>Noel Stoutenburg writes:
>
>> While the flyer was doubtless prepared by the marketing department, and
>> thus contains at least a generous amount of both hype and hyperbole,
>> there's no doubt in my mind that I'll be upgrading.
>
>I saw that flyer quoted on MakeMusic's WWW forum. Actually (from what
>the flyer said), I would say there is very little hype there - but there is
>some very confusing info (things that the marketing people just didn't get
>right)...!
>I'll put a complete Fin2004 review on the tips site when the product is
>announced.
>
>FinMac for OSX is one thing they got right, but MakeMusic has publicly
>stated that for almost a year now, so no surprise there...
>

>Best regards,
>
>Jari Williamsson

Yes, we just received a flyer from our wholesaler
saying that Finale 2004 Mac will be OS X compatible.
Also listed as new are
"intuitive, all-in-one note entry method"
"Customize playback in a variety of selectable styles"
"SmartMusic sound fonts enhance playback"
"Burn an audio CD (save as .wav or .aiff)"

Nick

Dr Nick Carter,
Owner, npc Imaging,
2228 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tel/fax: +1 (707) 573 9361
http://www.npcimaging.com

Th!nk City EV driver &
President, North Bay Electric Auto Association
"Spare the air every day - drive electric!"

** Ted Ross "print seconds" available - also CD-ROM version  **
**       Medieval plug-in and November font now available    **
**                   Finale Power 33% off!                   **
** 49 CD sheet music titles: thousands of pages from $18.95! **
** Books by Stone, Ross, Gerou & Lusk, Stiller, Gamble, etc. **
**    Dover miniature scores bundled with Naxos audio CDs    **