I've been looking at the new Fin04 features (without being able to *use* any of
them--don't think beta testing is any bed of roses) for nearly six months. Yet it took
me until yesterday to notice one of the best improvements in it: Simple Note Entry.

Are you a Speedy addict? Have you ever tried Sibelius's step entry mode? Fin04's new
Simple Note Entry is essentially the same as Sibelius's step entry mode. You may never
much like Speedy's caps lock mode but without the annoying Speedy box.