You are definitely right! I have been a
"hyper-scribe-midi-keyboard-enterer" since day one. I have never really
understood how speedy works. But this now is really great. It works like
a type-writer for music. And it's so fast once you get used to it. I am
wondering whether this might be faster than entering with midi keyboard.
In fact, considering the time I spent cleaning up hyper scribe recorded
music, I guess the new method might be faster. Bravo!

Auftrag