At 02:35 PM 8/27/2003 -0400, Aaron Sherber wrote:
Perhaps most annoyingly, the display system is unacceptably slow. Moving almost any item (articulation, expression, smart shape, etc.) results in an unacceptable amount of latency before the screen shows the move I've just made. This makes tweaking the positioning of objects *much* slower than it used to be, because I can't move at the speed I want to.

My screen display seems fast enough, but it takes quite a log time to load initially on my machine. That only happens once per session, so I don't care, but it seems to take about 5 times longer to load than any other program.