>> It would be nice therefore if Finale included a feature >> allowing for constant line widths (including not only staff lines but
 note stems, hairpins, barlines, etc.) regardless of staff, system, or
 page reduction. Dots (augmentation, staccato, repeat) should probably
>> also be held constant under these circumstances.

I hope all the people who are responding positively to this are sending their requests to MakeMusic. My original posting was a cc of a formal feature request to Macsupport, duplicated to this list in the hopes that others would likewise send in requests to The Music Software Company Formerly Known as Coda.

--
Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press

http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/