Page numbers stay where put if you use the placement attribute to place them at 'top of page' or 'bottom of page' without having them offset from anything.

I'm beginning to switch over to system reduction from page reduction, but old habits die hard.

Johannes Gebauer wrote:

On 18.09.2003 16:35 Uhr, Robert Patterson Finale wrote

The primary advantage is that scaling systems gives you precise control over
system margins. Also, if you have varying system percentages, your page text
remains the same size without the need for fixed font attributes. The problem
with fixed font attributes is that when you want to produce a variant version
of the piece (e.g., a study score), the fixed font items don't reduce.

Plus, I think the position on the page of text blocks varies with the page
reduction, making it nearly impossible to have page numbers appear at the
same place at any reduction.

Johannes

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]