Not strictly a Finale question, but I imagine someone
has done what I'm asking....

I'd like to create a couple of PDF e-books. One book
would be an instructional type book having both text
and images together (the images being music created in
Finale), where as another would be more of a song
book, having an introductory text followed by several
songs (one Finale file per song) and possibly more
text at the end.

For the first type, I've tried exporting a section of
a score in Finale as a TIFF and then inserting it into
MS Word (I don't have Pagemaker, though I'd be
interested in all options). Is this how it's done?
What DPI for something that will end up in a PDF? This
book could have a *lot* of images, so I wonder how
large a file I'll end up with. Also, with my first
attempt, the staff was a bit smaller than I wanted,
but I'm assuming that's a Word issue.

In the second case, is there a way to combine a word
docs and separate Finale files into one PDF?

I guess what I'm asking is..."How do you make a PDF
book that combines Word and Finale?"

Thanks...