tAndrew Stiller écrit:
I have had a similar problem with the size of articulations on grace notes. I found the best-looking results came when I reduced the articulations to 75% of full size (the grace-note itself being 50% the size of a regular note). This compromise, where the attached item is reduced, but not as much as the note itself, works nicely from a graphic standpoint, and is clearly legible to the player.

Thanks, Andrew. This sounds like an interesting option, because full size is too big, and 50% is too small. I just tried it and the result is nice. Now, is there an easier way to reduce articulations to 75% than duplicating them and changing the font size?

Dennis

'Fraid not. Unless somebody knows something I don't know.

--
Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press

http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/