Bob Florence writes:

Thanks to all who helped. Now, how do I change chord symbols using no
key signature?

Dear Bob,

This is worth a try: I guess that you have chord symbols for piano, bass, guitar ( if there is a part for it), and for solos. The chord symbols should be correct for parts that have a 3-flat signature. For piano and bass, you could use "independent elements/key signatures", set the signature for c minor, remove the check from "signatures" under "items to display", then select the whole part with the Mass Mover and go to the Cautionary Accidentals plug-in. In its dialog box, check "diatonic accidentals." That should provide the missing flats in those parts. For the solo sections, you could create a staff style that is set up like the piano part - 3-flat independent signature with signature hidden. It sounds crazy, but it just might give you what you want - and not have to change your chord symbols. Let me know if it works.

Best,

Hal
--
Harold Owen