On 20.12.2003 9:14 Uhr, d. collins wrote

> I don't recall this happening before, but now, when I use the articulation
> tool, ALL the articulations in the score have handles. In normal-size view
> (100%), these handles hide all my articulations! Is there any way to get
> rid of the handles, and see the articulations? This is a rather urgent
> problem, because I have many examples with fingerings to correct, and I can
> no longer read the articulations themselves without swithing to some other
> tool.

Yes, I have that problem, too, though it's been there all the time with 2k4.

Anyway, I think you should also be warned that currently PS printing and PDF
creation prints jagged slurs, so if this is relevant to you you may want to
wait until this is fixed anyway. I am in this situation at the moment.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de