Colin Broom wrote:

Okay, I've finally decided to try to get my head round executable shapes for
doing rallentando/accel type things, but it doesn't seem to be working right
in Finale 2004.  Anytime I change the the values of the time or level scales
then go back to the score, when I go back into the expression playback, it
has gone back to the original value (and yes, I am pressing OK, not
Cancel!).

Can someone try this on FinWin2004 to see if they can reproduce the problem
on their system:

Yes, I can confirm the bug, and I know from consulting the forums on the MakeMusic! website that it is already a known issue, probably to be fixed in the "b" maintenance release.

ns