On Jan 25, 2004, at 6:11 PM, JD wrote:

I got Finale installed, using Jaguar 10.2.8 on a G4, dual 1.25 ghz with 1.5
gigs of RAM. I am using an MTPII as my midi interface and have the correct
driver and plugin from Griffin dutifully installed and OS X sees it an
seemingly recognizes it. But no MIDI whatsoever. The MTP recognizes my
KX88 as the input device since the input LED does flash whenever I play the
KB, but I can't get MIDI flowing to any device created in Audio MIDI setup.

JD,

Go into MIDI Set-up in the MIDI menu in the menu bar, and make sure the midi system selected is CORE MIDI. Check the listing of input and output devices in the same window. Did you wire your devices properly in the auto set-up window? You may need to drag "wires from in-ports to out-ports.

Herman