>Just my luck. I'm set to buy a new printer, and had decided on this one,
>only to find out it's been discontinued. Does anyone out there know of a
>comparably priced tabloid (11x17") printer? It was priced in the high
>$500's. Seems like a great deal. This gives new meaning to the phrase
>"strike while the iron's hot."
>
>Cheers,
>
>Glenn Adams

I've been trying to sign up as a reseller of the AP2610
but I just spoke with Ricoh and it is officially discontinued.
Apparently the toner cartridges will be available for a while.
I could pursue adding those to our range but I just heard that
our wholesaler wants a $100 deposit to re-open our account
which is only refundable if we spend $5,000 in the first 90 days!!
...25 toner cartridges anyone?!
Nearest replacement for the 2610 seems to be the AP600N which
is around $1K.

Nick

Dr Nick Carter,
Owner, npc Imaging, 2228 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tel/fax: +1 (707) 573 9361
http://www.npcimaging.com

Th!nk City EV driver & President, North Bay Electric Auto Association
"Spare the air every day - drive electric!"