I am using 2k4. I'll try my luck again.

Unfortunately iKey does not support key commands without modifiers, which I
need for Speedy commands (I am on a German keyboard, and some commands do
not work, ie "*" and "'". If someone finds a way to assign modifier-less key
commands, I'd like to hear about this.

Johannes

Johannes

On 01.02.2004 2:03 Uhr, Éric Dussault wrote

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de