For parts, the only reason I can imagine for not making them as booklets
with staples down the middle, is if they are too long to be practical in
that form (opera?). A 32-page part printed on 28 lb. paper is quite doable
in booklet form. For anything bigger I would use wire coil binding.

This may be a stupid question, but when creating center-stapled parts, what do you do when you have a single middle page, like for instance in a five-page or six-page part? Since it can't be stapled, how do you attach it? Do you just leave it loose? Do you only create parts that are multiples of four pages, and leave the last pages blank?

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY