I don't think such a plugin exists. I don't know if it's even feasible.

But, short of what David describes, what I would *love* from Finale (as a realistic stop-gap measure) would be the ability to *easily* move one staff up or down and have all the staves below shift up or down by the same amount. I know you can do this by drag-enclosing staff handles from the bottom up, but this is an incredible pain to do every time you want to nudge a staff a little. Consequently, I use TGTools Staff List Manager most of the time instead, but this is a bit of a kludge for something that ought to be built in to Finale. I don't know about anyone else, I almost never want to move one staff up or down and have all the subsequent staves hold their positions. It would be nice if there were an on/off toggle for this -- maybe "Move all staves below the selected staff" or something -- so that you didn't have to drag-enclose from the bottom up every last time, or fire up the Staff List Manager to make minor adjustments.

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY