To add to that:

I would love to have the possibility of defining "staff groups" (like in
scroll view) that move up or down in a similar manner.  For instance, when
doing layout on a full band score, I often want to reposition just the saxes
(for instance) when making room, and not move every single staff below the
one I'm currently moving.

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]