Hello,

I just noticed something in FinMac 2003, and I can't figure out yet if
it's an odd bug, or a problem at my end. Occasionally, the slurs will
print wider than they look on the screen. Sometimes, but not _all_ the
time, I can replicate this by viewing at 100%, which with large scores
(A3, lots of staves) isn't that practical. It's very annoying, as the
slurs fly into the notes etc. of the staff above or below. I am printing
to an inkjet at home, but that's for proofreading- the same problem
occurs with the pdfs I email to my publishers. I didn't have this problem
with Fin2k, so I'm wondering if there is something about the new enhanced
slurs which is causing this. It doesn't happen very often- about 10
instances in a dense 600 bar, 40 stave piece. However, it is very
annoying, and means I don't know if the problem is fixed until I print
that page out- adding a whole new layer to proofreading which I could
well do without.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm using Mac 8.6 FWIW. I don't recall
changing any specific setting for the slurs- it should be as per default.

Thanks,

David