If this is a transposed staff, Click the transposition button in staff
attrributes and turn off "Simplify Key"

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Henry Howey
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 11:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: MacSupport; WinSupport
Subject: [Finale] C-flat/C-sharp

It's back! In both MAC and PC 2004 there is no way to exceed 6 sharps
or flats. Even turning off wrapping the keys does not succeed. I know
lots of you despise these keys because folks would complain if you
used them. I need them for pedagogical purposes for my next
multi-volume book of etudes.

This had been fixed only to reappear again. Certainly this should be
somewhere on the checklist in every BETA cycle.

Also, it does the octave transposition backward, an annoying but
recoverable error.
--
Henry Howey, D.M.A.
Professor of Music