In the Instrument List, if you click on the down triangle next to the instrument's name there are options to turn on/off each layer, Chords and Expressions.

I think that was what David was referring to -- just click black box next to Expressions under the P column (for Play) and it should turn to white, indicating that expressions won't play.

One step to turn them off, then you can turn them back on if you wish.

You have to do it for each instrument in your score.

David H. Bailey

Aaron Sherber wrote:

At 04:31 PM 2/23/2004, David W. Fenton wrote:
 >Why not just turn off playback for the dynamic markings, instead of
 >deleting them?

Because you'd have to turn off playback for each marking individually (unless I misunderstand you). Deleting is as easy as Expression Tool -- Select All -- Delete.

Aaron.

.

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]