On 01.03.2004 20:16 Uhr, Henry Howey wrote

> I did not see the Whitemail notices to the list as they were sent by
> a listmember. I will check with IT folks here to see if another
> filter is possible. I currently monitor only the DIGEST so I seem to
> have escaped the blizzard;-)
>
> If anyone has a suggested filter I could propose to IT, please notify
> me offlist.

As far as I can tell there is actually nothing you could have done from your
end in terms of filters. The notices were sent directly to the original
senders, so they never even went by the list.

The only thing that may help to avoid such dilemmas in the future is to
include a reply to address in list messages. I think this has been asked for
many times (and all other email lists I use have this). So if you are able
to do this, that would help us.

Thanks for looking into this.

Johannes
--