Most of the whitelist messages I get come from [EMAIL PROTECTED], since they are trying to hide their e-mail address.

So the message would simply get bounced back and refused since that @whitelistservice.com address isn't subscribed.

So we'd NEVER see the stupid things.

David H. Bailey

Brad Beyenhof wrote:

On Monday, March 1, 2004, at 01:33 PM, d. collins wrote:

Brad Beyenhof écrit:

But this, IMO, would be worse. If the Reply-to were set to the list, the whitelist "request" would have been sent *to the list*, for *every* post. What's more, all of those replies would get archived and uselessly clog up the shsu.edu server.

Unless they get filtered out with other "spam"...

However, something leads me to believe that mail from subscribed members is whitelisted and will be allowed past the spam filters.

But I may be wrong... Henry?

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]