Hi gang,

Here's a follow-up I sent to MacSupport. I stripped the attachment for list purposes, but email me if you want to see this for yourself.

Has no one else encountered this bug in FinMac2004? It's a doozy.

---

Earlier today I filed a bug report regarding FinMac 2004's disastrous tendency to randomly replace the contents of text blocks (or sometimes group names or expressions) with the contents of other text blocks.

I have attached a sample file where this has happened to an expression. Until a few moments ago, expression number 6 was "p" (the "piano" symbol in Maestro). Now, it has been replaced with the score system divider symbol -- AND if you go to edit it, the text in the Text Expression Designer has been replaced by a THIRD expression -- here, it says "Chimes" in Times 12 pt. bold.

This is very, very bad, and it isn't the first time I've had this problem with FinMac2004. I sincerely hope a fix is on the way, soon. Anything I can do to help you resolve this issue, I will gladly do.

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY