I just created a grace note in Fin2004b, and I added a sharp and it is a real sharp.

Does the vertical bar print as a vertical bar? That would indicate something wrong with a font. Onscreen, at the usual 75% that I work with, the sharp looks like a vertical bar, but when I zoom in to a higher percentage it looks just fine.

Do your full-size sharps show up alright?

Very curious (and frustrating, I am sure)!
David

Tom Bowles wrote:
Using both Finale 2003 and 2004 with full updates I have had the following problem:
When adding grace notes I can make the grace note with the flat character but it is impossible to make the grace note with the sharp character. Instead of showing the sharp character there is a small vertical bar preceding the grace note.

Have others had this problem?

Tom Bowles

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]