Hi Carlberg,

They already have a LIST! That's how I know ab out the Early Bird Price
Specials on the Upgrades. A nice HTML email comes ONCE A YEAR!!!

They, Finale Marketing, should simply send out a SIMPLE TEXT Headline News
via  News Letter to EVERYONE, and give an option to Unsubscribe from future
announcements... We don't care how pretty their email looks, right? Just
gives us the news good or bad ASAP!!!

After all the delays with the release of F2004 for OSX, they need every
POSITIVE piece of pr they can get.

Making good news hard to find is not the best approach:)

I've already emailed them about this. Let's hope they accept my 2c Deposit:)

Thanks a LOT for your comment!

• Arkady
web site: http://www.arkady.com