On 12 Mar 2004, at 02:32 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

I doubt it. For two reasons: I don't think carbonized apps even open in
classic, at least some don't

We've been over this already. I expect that when Finale 2004 for OS 9 is released, it will be as a separate application from Finale 2004 for OS X. Even if it's not, it's my experience that the vast majority of "switch-hitting" Carbonized apps that are capable of running in both OS 9 and OS X are also capable of running in Classic.

and Finale probably won't. Plus, I don't think
old plugins will run any more in 2k4.

That may well be true -- I hadn't thought of that. Probably the plugin developers on this list could tell you one way or the other. (Oh guys... )

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY