Except for the fact that WinXP has more problems than any other Windows OS
in exporting EPS files or compiling PS listings.  Though I mainly use WinXP,
I still have my hard drive set to dual-boot XP and 98 (They're installed on
separate partitions; FAT32 for 98 and NTFS for XP).  I hardly ever go in to
98, but PostScript stuff works better from there.

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]