On 14.03.2004 14:40 Uhr, Rocky Road wrote

> Is there a Finale 2004 macintosh demo available? Otherwise, without a
> Finale free for OSX, a time-out full Finale is the only thing left
> that would run (not that I am saying it is right to use it that way).

Yes, there is a demo available. It prints only one page with a demo
watermark, and doesn't save. It is definitely not the same application as
the timelimited full version.

Whatever other policies are, Makemusic is entitled to do whatever they
choose. You actually agreed to their terms when you installed Finale. This
explicitly prevents you from giving away copies of the program. Therefor
giving away copies is illegal. Full stop. No discussion necessary.

Go ask them if you really want an answer from MakeMusic.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de