Did you use the Special Tools > Note Position Tool? Click it, then click on
the measure and all notes, incl. grace, should show a handle. Click a
specific handle or drag-enclose a group of handles and use your arrow keys
as desired.

If you did this and the notes won't move, that's a curiosity. One other
thing to try is click on Speedy Entry, click on the measure, place the
cursor on one of the grace notes and hold down the mouse as you drag the
note left or right.

--Richard