Anyone experienced this to go home to bar one?

In MacFin 2004b the program quits if I select "command H", the Home keys
"Control A" is another option given in Help and this seems to work OK.
Another bug?

Stan Lord

On 12 Jun 2004, at 01:30, Aaron Sherber wrote:

At 07:45 PM 06/11/2004, Matthew Hindson Fastmail Account wrote:
>Mass Mover Sets (able to be saved and loaded to a library or Finalescript)
>would be really handy. I've been asking for this for four years, so maybe
>we're together in that minority.

Have you checked out Robert Patterson's Mass Copy plugin? It does this in a much more intuitive way than Mass Mover and with far more flexibility. It's one of the plugins I use most frequently. www.robertgpatterson.com

Aaron.