> > - Where are your temp files being stored?  Are you saving them to a
> > RAM disk, or another volume that is different from the Finale volume?
>
> In a Temp File folder in the same folder as Finale

I wonder if this bug is related at all to another problem that a Coda-folk
(maybe Randy Stokes) acknowledged here: the failure of Finale to delete its
temp files properly. I remember that he said they believed the problem
existed but could not reliably reproduce it.

My Finale .tmp files are on a different drive and I had not looked at them
for a while. I just found 720 files totaling 31MB accumulated over about six
weeks!

(WindowsXP; Finale2004b)

Richard Yates