Darcy (and anyone else who can try this,)

Since you can reproduce the text block bug so effectively, try emptying out your temp file folder, then see if you can get the bug to bite. If it doesn't after five minutes, then this may be a major step in the right direction! May I suggest NOT trashing them, but just moving the temp files to another folder so that you can move them back in again to see if you can get the bug to re-bite.

Christopher