On Wednesday, June 30, 2004, at 11:45 AM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

On 30 Jun, 2004, at 02:24 PM, Brad Beyenhof wrote:

I know it's been posted here before, but if someone who has encountered these bugs can send me (or even post again) their steps and system specs I'll try to make it happen and then send in a more concrete bug request.

Hi Brad,

Reproducing the Text Block bug in Fin2004 is easy:
[snip]

Darcy:

I spent a good hour trying to reproduce the bug this morning, but couldn't get it to bite me once. I'm running FinMac2k4c on a 700MHz G4 eMac with 768MB of RAM.

What exactly do you mean when you say "change a text block"? Do you mean adding text? Deleting text? Changing style/formatting? Moving the block around on the page?

I think it's possible that I didn't get bitten because I haven't done very much work in 2k4 yet. I'm an editor as well, and my employer has kept me very busy on non-engraving tasks the last few months. I've only done one big project in 2k4 to date; it was just a string orchestra thing, though, so not too many parts. It may be that I'd have to have a very large temp files folder in order to get it to work, and mine is only 56k.

Obviously I'm wanting to make this bug bite me, but it's not.

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]