Hi Jari,

Oh, okay. Thanks for the info. There are other oddities, though, like the modification date being earlier than the creation date. But I guess this isn't as much of a clue as I first thought.

However, regarding the "real" temp files -- "EnigmaTempXXXXXX" etc. -- shouldn't these be automatically deleted when I quit Finale? Because right now that's not happening.

- Darcy

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY