At 23:50 23/07/2004, there was written:

I prefer the MS parts, if that's all the care they take with the new ones.
It's a real shame, since they could be corrected so easily on somebody's
computer.  Nobody cares.

Raymond Horton,
Bass Trombonist
Louisville Orchestra

This happens all over. Corrections have never been made in the parts that were originally made for the premieres of Rosenkavalier, Elektra and Salome, not to mention the scarifying Schirmer vocal scores - lengthy lists of errata are in circulation amongst music staff, conductors and librarians - and it is quite horrifying to listen to some quite famous recordings and hear the uncorrected mistakes hallowed for posterity...

All of us, I'm sure, forward all such details as we find them to the publishers - and as  Ray says... Nothing happens. Take the money and run...

Peter Lockwood
Oudezijds Armsteeg 4a
1012 GP  Amsterdam
The Netherlands

tel:    +31 (0)20 420 6111
gsm: +31 (0)6 5335 4474

Gli uomini sono angeli con un’ala sola. Possono volare solo abbracciati.”
(Luciano de Crescenzo)