I personally do not need them. If they are added, I would definitely only
want to seem them as an option, as I very much prefer the current dotted
arches. I would definitely not use them, my aesthetics simply prefer an
arched line:

-they are less obstrusive imo

- anything dotted (or dashed for that matter) shouldn't be tapered in my
opinion.

Johannes

On 27.07.2004 17:37 Uhr, Éric Dussault wrote

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de