Brad Beyenhof wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:40:28 -0400, dhbailey
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

With WinFin2004b (and as far back as I can remember) dotted slur is in
the smartshape palette immediately under the normal slur.

The point of this thread, though, is to request *tapered* dotted
slurs; i.e. normal-looking slurs with a series of breaks in the line.
The current Finale dotted slur is just a broken line with no thickness
difference anywhere.

I personally don't think this is a big deal, and I like the untapered
one better for my uses anyway.

My reply was to Andrew Stiller's remark about how much effort it takes to create a dotted slur. I know it's not tapered.

--
David H. Bailey