You are right. But I would not keep working with a 10 Gb hard disk that is
probably 4 years old. IŽd replace the internal one with a new one _and_
would buy an external firewire equal or greater than the internal.

And well,  the hassle of the jumpers is not that big when you consider what
you get.

[Weather report: After these 6 days of horrible Sahara weather I understand
better the movie Lawrence of Arabia.]

Javier