I can see how frustrating it is for you to have this bug, but we all know that MakeMusic will repair them depending on how many people complain about them. I fear that very few people will in this case for two reasons : 1. Many people enter their notes in scroll view
2. Those (like me) who enter the notes in Page View will unlikely use multiple page because it is of no use at this stage of the music typesetting process (maybe I overlooked and then you can explain to me the benefits of having mulitiple pages when entering notes). The only time I use multiple pages in when I fine tune the layout and make sure that facing pages are balanced.
This IS a bug, but I guess that many other bugs will be corrected, and as the effect of this bug is not that catastrophic, it is unlikely that this will be a priority for the people at MM.

Éric

Le 20 août 2004, à 09:48, Aaron Sherber a écrit :

At 08:57 AM 08/20/2004, K. Kastning wrote:
> If you hit Ctrl+D, the notes re-appear,
>but it's not a viable solution to do this every time you move to a new
>measure. Finale freely admits the existance of this bug, and clearly states
>they have no plans to fix it.

Coda's system for fixing bugs is based on how many people complain about them. I agree wholeheartedly that this should be *one* factor in prioritizing bugs, but not the only one.