On Oct 11, 2004, at 9:06 AM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

At 08:44 AM 10/11/2004, Christopher Smith wrote:
>I get a "Page not found" error from your URL.

My bad -- I uploaded to the wrong directory. The file is now in the right place:

http://files.aaron.sherber.com/brackets.zip

Aaron.

Aaron,

I was able to download it, but I can't load it into Finale. It actually corrupts my open file when I do load it (FinMac 2005) and I have to force quit, but I can't find any new articulations at all before I do that.

Perhaps if you could send an empty Finale file with the articulation library loaded, I could save the library myself, and try to load it that way.

If it is any consolation, I have had little luck in sending library files to colleagues. I've usually resorted to the method in the last paragraph.

Christopher