I am having a little problem with OS X. Everytime I restart, or log out and log in again my Finder windows seem to have lost their preferences. They are always larger than before (and larger again when I restart once more) and they display large icons instead of lists etc.

Is there something I need to reset to get this back to normal? I have repaired permissions and checked the HD, that didn't help.

Johannes