On Jan 4, 2005, at 11:23 PM, Leigh Daniels wrote:

Hi all,

I like the Finale Jazz Font a lot except for the fact the chord symbol
lower and upper case M's are too similar,  causing confusion.

Is there another font available that doesn't have this problem?

The Sher Music font is great but not for sale :-(.

**Leigh

I use the Dom Regular font; it looks a bit like a Speedball type font with upper and lower case, that matches the other JazzFont items pretty well.

I created an entire chord suffix library using it, which I will send to anyone who wants it, free.

Christopher