Which version? You said in another post that you are still in OS 9, so I assume you are in a version no later than 2k3? In which case you version is from "years ago", no?

For what it is worth I have not seen this behaviour in any version up to the latest 2k5, but then I don't use "Show Multiple Pages" all the time (only when I do the layout).

Johannes

A-NO-NE Music wrote:
This is another one of my pet peeves.

I like 'Show Multiple Pages',
But the pages after the current one disappears after using certain tools
such as Text Tool, while 'Show Multiple Page' option is still enabled.

I don't remember when this started, but it was not like this years ago. Anyone know what is this behavior change for?

-- http://www.musikmanufaktur.com http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de