Hi Don,

This is so easy!

First, apply the correct transposition to the part using the staff tool. (I believe that you can enter the number 7 in the transposition box.) The notes will then appear one octave too high. so you then use the mass edit tool to re transpose that entire staff one octave lower and everything will look right, and sound right. A piece of cake.

Now, if anyone can tell me an easy way to get the drum sounds mapped to a drum set part, I'll be flying high.

Good luck with this, Don.

Chuck