Darcy,

I shot the request off to Coda.  Now that you mention it, I probably did see
your post on the matter.  However, it was back when my older machine had me
stuck in 2002, so it didn't mean a lot to me at the time.

This would be a significant improvement to the expression tool for me, for
the way I work.  I'd love to see it happen.

Don Hart