On 30 Jan 2005, at 12:05 PM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

Personally, as I've said before, I find the labor issue the least convincing of these three.

Why? When corporations act in their own economic interests by cutting jobs, people refer to "market forces," as if this was some immutable force of nature or natural law. But when workers stand up for *their* economic interests, suddenly that's "meddling with free markets."

Frankly, I find this reasoning despicable. Free markets mean *everyone* is free to fight for their fair share.

- Darcy

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY