Title: RE: [Finale] TAN: More iKey

    From:   Robert Patterson
    Sent:   Sunday, January 30, 2005 9:51 AM

    I would love to try QuickKeys, but they've abandoned my OS. The demo
    doesn't even start.

What OS are you using? QuicKeys supports OS9 and OSX and you can still purchase older versions. I have been working with QKX3 and it blows away the old OS9 version. The addition of the logic and decision functions has greatly improved the application. QuicKeys can now handle all of the complicated macros that I had setup in OS9. As with Finale, there are a few speed issues when editing large macros within their new GUI but the macros are more reliable and fast when you run them compared to the older versions of QK especially when comparing it to the OS9 versions.

Cheers,
Steve