> The minimum OS version for QK X3 is 10.3. I have 10.2.8. Apparently QK
> X2 is discontinued. So they've abandoned my OS.

It may not worth you upgrading to 10.3 as 10.4 is due out soon. You could be
better off waiting for both 10.4 and QK support for 10.4 to be in place before
upgrading.

Out of curiousity why didn't you go to 10.3?

Thanks anyway, that's a good reminder to check QK compatibility before
upgrading the OS - I usually grab the latest version the minute it's released,
I've probably just been fortunate not to have run into problems like this.
--
Simon Troup
Digital Music Art