-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 03 Feb 2005, at 11:45 AM, Robert Patterson wrote:

Does this not strike y'all as a rather cozy arrangement? Apple comes out with new machines that force everyone to upgrade their 3rd party software. The silly part is that Mac partisans would bash Bill Gates to the hills if he did the same thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Troup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2005 04:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re:  [Finale] iKey woes

I am rather surprised by this. How can, for example, the Disk Warrior
boot CD work if this is true? (DiskWarrior boots from a CD. Whatever
version of OSX is on the CD is the version it boots with.)

This is from the Alsoft site ...

---
Note: As of 01/07/2005, DiskWarrior CD (revision 36) is now shipping to start up a Power Mac G5 with the new 30" Cinema Display and it will start up an iMac G5 with an Apple wireless keyboard and mouse. This CD will also start up the new Mac mini.
---

--
Simon Troup
Digital Music Art